Tupac Shakur All Eyez On MeSixSawSix
Tupac Shakur All Eyez On Me by SixSawSix
SixSawSix is a talented Digital Painter and Concept Artist who spends most of his digital painting time in programs like 3ds Max, Photoshop, and ZBrush.
"I've loved drawing since I was very young. My passion for it hasn’t changed. It's a part of my happiness."
Why do you have a passion for what you do?
Art transmits emotions to people of all ages and generations. I enjoy honoring great icons of humanity both fiction and non fiction.
I try to make my drawings and paintings show how powerful of a figure a person really is. The most important part of my designs are the expression of eyes. I pull inspiration from music, movies, and the stories of the icon I chose to draw.
"Practice drawing everyday and make it like a true habit. Dare to start. Never expect. Just start and make it happen."
OPEN EDITION PRINTS
18x24 Fine Art Paper Print
12x16, 20x30 Canvas
Every Sale Plants a Tree and Commissions SixSawSix
Eco Friendly/Archival HP Latex Inkjet Printing Technology
- Fine Art Stretched & Ready to Hang Canvas
- Gallery/Museum Grade (80/20 Polyester Cotton Canvas Blend)
- Handmade with Care from Miami, FL USA
Fine Art Paper
- Printed on 13x19 MOAB lasal Exhibition Luster 300 Sheets
- Acid Free 300gsm / 11mil Alpha Cellulose Paper
- Framed in 18x24 Acid Free Paper Mat with Backing & Clear Sheet