About the Gallery
Over the past 4 years CanvasFab.com has grown as the hometown canvas print shop admired by South Florida locals.
Images Above: Our journey began September 2014 in Wynwood, Miami the bustling art and design district.
Through the years we’ve had the pleasure in servicing our local businesses, families and creatives (Photographers, Visual/Fine Artists, & Designers).
We purposefully aim to make a difference through our service and online gallery of curated photography & fine art of artists spreading a message of inspiration and awareness.
"Since our early days, It’s always been both a pleasure and a humbling opportunity to collaborate with other creatives." -Bryan Mercado, Founder of CanvasFab.
Inspired by Home
As we kept offering our service to our wonderful locals we noticed certain questions were asked frequently like "Do you have an art catalog we can look through for our new home?"
These questions began to form what our gallery is today - a place to find art which aims to have an evergreen and lasting impression by making a difference with our artists and local communities through art.
Each unique artist represented in our gallery has selected a charity of choice. A 10% donation from each sale is guaranteed for that charity. We support local talent and wish to continue building a thriving community based on collaboration in our city.
Purposefully, each sale also plants a tree in North America through the non profit organization onetreeplanted.org. It's our mission to also spread awareness on sustainability for both land and sea on our wonderful planet.
Watch our featured artists and interviews here: CanvasFab Conversations.
Miami, Florida is a mysteriously enchanting place where culture is abundant. Beaches and swamps, American and Latin American traditions, and collections of art collide through Miami's art scene
• Art Basel - After Art Basel expanded to Miami in 2002, the city quickly became an annual stop for collectors and artists. During the first week of December, this mainstay is the first stop for many people globally.
• Wynwood - Wynwood is an eclectic district in the urban core of Miami. It is home to art galleries, retail stores, antique shops, eclectic bars, artisanal eateries and one of the largest open-air street-art installations in the world.
Here’s what you can expect when purchasing prints from us:
- Archival Fine Art Museum Quality Canvas
- Eco Friendly Inks + Every Sale Plants a Tree
- Certificate of Authenticity Included with Limited Edition Art
- Every Sale Commissions The Artist
- Handmade with Care from Miami, FL USA