Blue ViewsPierce Gainey
Blue Views by Pierce Gainey
"This was one of the clearest days that I had seen this water. I didn't even plan to go out this day but I had a friend that wanted to meet up and go fly so I recommended this spot.
Turned out to be a phenomenal day and it certainly did not disappoint.
Everything that day was perfect… the weather, the ocean and even the grass and trees were all vibrant with beautiful colors."
To learn more about Pierce, you can follow him on instagram @piercegainey and watch our video interview coming soon!
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
18x24 Fine Art Paper Print: 1 of 50 printed.
12x16, 20x30 Canvas: 1 of 50 printed at each size.
30x40, 40x60 Canvas: 1 of 25 printed at each size.
Every Sale Plants a Tree and Commissions The Artist
Eco Friendly/Archival HP Latex Inkjet Printing Technology
- Fine Art Stretched & Ready to Hang Canvas
- Gallery/Museum Grade (80/20 Polyester Cotton Canvas Blend)
- Handmade with Care from Miami, FL USA
Fine Art Paper
- Printed on 13x19 MOAB lasal Exhibition Luster 300 Sheets
- Acid Free 300gsm / 11mil Alpha Cellulose Paper
- Framed in 18x24 Acid Free Paper Mat with Backing & Clear Sheet