Eye to EyeCarlos Suarez
Eye to Eye by Carlos Suarez
Follow Carlos on instagram @shotsbyloose and watch our video interview:
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
24x18 Fine Art Paper Print: 1 of 50 printed.
16x12, 30x20 Canvas: 1 of 50 printed at each size.
40x30, 60x40 Canvas: 1 of 25 printed at each size.
Every Sale Plants a Tree and Commissions The Artist
Eco Friendly/Archival HP Latex Inkjet Printing Technology
- Fine Art Stretched & Ready to Hang Canvas
- Gallery/Museum Grade (80/20 Polyester Cotton Canvas Blend)
- Handmade with Care from Miami, FL USA
- Printed on 13x19 MOAB lasal Exhibition Luster 300 Sheets
- Acid Free 300gsm / 11mil Alpha Cellulose Paper
- Framed in 18x24 Acid Free Paper Mat with Backing & Clear Sheet
"I define success as being happy and loving what you do. You don't have to be the richest, or have the nicest car but be proud of what you do and the reason why you are doing it. I love taking photos and it's a huge part of my success in life."
I grew up on a farm and now I'm following my dream to become a wildlife/nature photographer. Currently: #Nikon
I get my inspiration through my family and my friends. I’ve met many great photographers as I've been taking wildlife photos and they have given me inspiration from their photos and stories. Not everyone that I follow is a wildlife photographer. Some take photos of cars, architecture, underwater, landscapes and people. Everyone has their own style and that is what defines us as a person and a photographer!