Sound of SilenceDennis Sabo
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. I was conducting a private field workshop with one individual. While I knew where we were heading in the dark I had no idea what the day would offer.
“The Sound of Silence” was early morning light before sunrise reflecting on Fort Loudon Lake.
- 100% Hand-crafted in the USA - Miami, Florida.
- Made to Museum & Art Gallery Standards
- Each Sale Plants a Tree and Commissions the Artist
- Eco Friendly Print Process
- Archival Based Inks & Canvas
- Arrives Ready to Hang
Each order is printed on-demand. You can expect your order to arrive within 7-10 business days of purchase. Allow an additional 5-7 days for orders to Canada.