The ocean has always been an important part of my life both spiritually and vocationally. I spent a good portion of my life around the water and it was underwater photography that launched my career and my passion.
Getting back to the West coast in 2016 was a rebirth of sorts for me and I loved every minute being in Oregon and shooting from Yachats up to Cannon Beach. Seachronicity was a pre sunrise shot of the sea stacks at Seal Rocks near Yachats, Oregon.
- 100% Hand-crafted in the USA - Miami, Florida.
- Made to Museum & Art Gallery Standards
- Each Sale Plants a Tree and Commissions the Artist
- Eco Friendly Print Process
- Archival Based Inks & Canvas
- Arrives Ready to Hang
Each order is printed on-demand. You can expect your order to arrive within 7-10 business days of purchase. Allow an additional 5-7 days for orders to Canada.