Alone At LastDennis Sabo
“All of a sudden I had the revelation of how enchanting my pond was.” - Claude Monet
Jordan Pond in Acadia National Park, Maine is the definition of bliss.
My spirit and love of nature just gets seamlessly intertwined into these surroundings and the serenity of this special pond. Incredible visibility, shallow water, rock textures and a kaleidoscope of colors provided the imagination and inspiration for this new collection of photographic art.
- 100% Hand-crafted in the USA - Miami, Florida.
- Made to Museum & Art Gallery Standards
- Each Sale Plants a Tree and Commissions the Artist
- Eco Friendly Print Process
- Archival Based Inks & Canvas
- Arrives Ready to Hang
Each order is printed on-demand. You can expect your order to arrive within 7-10 business days of purchase. Allow an additional 5-7 days for orders to Canada.